MIJE travel services
Together, let’s build the perfect class trip for your educational project and your budget.
Clear, all-inclusive rates including
- + Accommodation
- + Catering
- + Visits / activities
A tailor-made trip with personalised advice
- One single point of contact to advise and accompany you throughout your project
- A team of 20 dedicated travel consultants
- An advice service to help you organise an inclusive trip (students with disabilities)
A wide range of offers
- More than 340 programmes in France and all over Europe, classified by type of trip – inclusive, sustainable, budget prices… and by theme – architecture, economy, science, history…
- All modes of transport – coach, train, plane and boat – our teams are highly experienced in rail and air transport fields.
- Types of accommodation to suit all budgets: youth hostel, hotel or youth centre, host family
- Advice and resources to help you prepare your trip with your students, the essential elements of a large number of destinations and customer feedback
Services included in all our quotes
- A comprehensive assistance service covering assistance and repatriation services, civil liability and loss or theft of luggage and additional epidemic assistance (hotel expenses)
- A 24/7 telephone hotline during the trip (non surcharged number)
- A free blog service that can be managed from your mobile phone to give news to parents.
- Educational games to help and accompany you at every stage of your journey, helping to build and exchange with your students.
Optional: a choice of cancellation insurance
- An “Individual “* cancellation insurance: Illness-accident-death; denied boarding following a temperature check; unforeseeable and justifiable random events beyond our control, Interruption of stay. To be taken out for the whole group.
- Full cancellation insurance “Individuals + Group “*: Attacks, terrorist acts; Administrative travel ban issued by the supervising Ministry, Foreign Affairs or the Interior, or by local administrative authorities “Outside of the current COVID 19 pandemic context”; Decision by the Headteacher due to traffic difficulties; Total administrative closure of the school.
* Foreign residents from outside the EU – French overseas territories can take out a special contract (details on request).